Tagged: phone numbers


Telling or reporting child abuse of another kid (for kids)

It’s sometimes hard to tell someone that you are being abused or that someone you know is being abused. But, if you think someone is being abused then you must tell somebody about it. You can report child abuse without anyone knowing by calling your local child protection agency (CPS) or your local police or sheriff.

Child abuse reporting contacts for each state

The following are a list of state toll-free numbers for specific agencies designated to receive and investigate reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services maintains an up-to-date list on their website.